“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”
Romans 8:28

Friday, October 17, 2008

Fall is my favorite season. So why do my hands have to get stiff this time of year of all seasons..
Anywho.. as I mentioned my arthritis in my hands and feet aches in the fall. I guess it's the cold weather. Right now I am laying low and trying to stay off my feet as much as possible. I am also doing my stretches(YES I AM). I am going to see my doctor at Mayo on November 4th-my 16th Birthday-*sigh* hopefully I will have a good checkup and will be able to go off the methotrexate.
Will write about how my checkup goes later.. God Bless

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sweet thing! I feel for you. I have had rheumatoid arthritis since the age of 17. Living with a joint condition can be a real PAIN (literally) but as i look back on my life I realize what a blessing it has been. It has made me a more loving, caring sympathetic person. It has made me really appreciate the pain-free days/times in my life. It has brought me closer to my Heavenly Father and made me learn my reliance on him. Have faith and keep up the good attitude. God bless you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, wish you the best from Oklahoma. Love your show and the way you take care of your siblings. What a "trooper".