“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”
Romans 8:28

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hello everyone,
My Mayo clinic appointment on the 4th went well. My doctor said that I can start going off my medication. Therefore by June (Lord willing) I will be medication free. I had to have blood drawn and get a flu shot so hopefully I won't get sick anytime soon. My doctor also gave me a a really cool eraser in the shape of Japanese food, it actually is kinda cool erasing with food. Hmmm. Well I better get going. Be sure to check out our family website buildingthefamily.com 'cause I have recently updated it. God Bless you all and stay healthy

"How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"
Romans 10:15b

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your appointment at Mayo went well and you will soon be off the methotrexate. Thank you for reading my blog on eosinophilic fasciitis. I'm sorry you had to develop it at such a young age; I was 53. I'm confident you will continue your recovery and have a bright future ahead. I look forward to reading about your progress.