“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”
Romans 8:28

Saturday, June 19, 2010

A very good year!!

I can't believe I haven't posted for almost a year. This past year I have been pretty healthy. Aside from the common cold I have not been very sick. We have been trying to get arch supports, orthotics, and finally got them this spring. I joined track as a manager and did practice with the team and enjoyed that a lot. However, one day I lost my shoes and decided to wear flip flops all day at a retreat. Later that day my feet became swollen and I could hardly walk. At around the same time it started warming up~Summer!!~and I was feeling pretty tired all the time. My Mom brought me to the doctor and they did some lab work and thankfully it all came back normal. I just need to keep wearing my orthotics. Other than that week I have been feeling very good and am thankful God healed me a year ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to find your blog. My husband suffered for almost a year before being diagnosed with Eosiniphilic fascitis. He is taking predisone now, but is having a difficult time weaning off of it. He is also not getting complete relief from the predisone. Would you be willing to give me the name of your doctor at Mayo Clinic? Let me know and maybe we can privately message. We are seriously considering seeing another doctor for a second opinion on his treatment options. It was such a blessing to find this blog! It gives us so much hope. The disease is so unknown and there is not much information out there. There story has meant a lot to our family.